Friday, June 20, 2014

The recording struggle is real.

I have issues with recording utauloids, I'm just going to put that out there. I have no microphone on my acer laptop, other than the tinny, muffled built-in. The answer to this problem? I record all utau stuff on my iPod, email it to myself, convert it to wav, and then cut it up in audacity. This presents another problem: How to record VCV? When I do so, I will have to rehearse the timing. It will be difficult. For these reasons, Lys' VCV release may take a while to be, well, released. I also *may* be able to convince my older brother to let me record a CV voicebank out of his voice. He is not very pro-utau and he sorta hates me, but I'm thinking I can get a few dead presidents to persuade him, if you know what I mean. Though he would never sit through a VCV recording... gah. I'm naming this prospective utau Lumo or Lumen. He would look a lot like Lys, but but only because my brother and I resemble each other greatly in reality. It would be weird to hear his voice sing, though, considering the fact that he's completely tone deaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment